Sunday, June 7, 2009

sleep night

ok so i was chatting having a grand time with abby and my friend nick l. and i was laughing at nick ls jokes while abby was afk. and abby came back and was like 'oh, call my phone cuz i lost it.' and so a minute after i called her phone she picked up so she actually didn't loose her phone. so i was like wtf. and then i asked her why she was whispering cuz it was only 11:37PM and shes like 'because' (er she whispered) and then she said she couldn't wake her parents up and so iwas like wtf cuz all the lights in my room are turned on right now (i mean like on not like they think im hot you know) and so yeah.

2 comments:

  1. okay. my mommy is sleeping cause she is tired. my lights are on as well. i have to turn them off before i go to bed or i get yelled at in the morning. ur voice is silly over the phone well you whisper :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. very funny. my voice is just weird on the phone. lol.

    ReplyDelete