Monday, June 8, 2009


OK SO I AM DEPRIVED BUT NOT SO MUCH AS..
well you know.
and ok my mom is chinese which means she is also sort of deprived and thats not racist.
anyways so i sort of procrastinated on changing my sheets (my classmates kira and abby were annoying me about it cuz i told them about how i felt itchy) but finally yesterday my mom bombarded my room and made me change them. someday i will post a vid of me changing my sheets ugh.
also my hair was really greasy cuz i didnt take a shower for like a really long time like 4 days and so i washed it today and its all better
haha this dumbass abby got owned cuz she was playing with my hair today
LOLOOLOLO

ok also if you're wondering why there's a pokemon in the corner its because that pokemon is called 'raichu' which is pronounced 'rah- ee- chu- which is like write you and its basically
im not going to RAICHU a love song you betch abby betcsdjfsdfhsdf

No comments:

Post a Comment