Tuesday, June 23, 2009

i o u could be mistake as i o moo. lol get it.

the picture here is my new favorite style of drawing. its like doodling but cooler. google the artist 'julia pott'. love her freaking art. anyways.
-----
okay so this post is just so you guys know im alive but too lazy to write posts
and also abby you silly poo pie please format your posts better. :P
so basically abby was telling me about how one of her friends heru was talking about people with ADHD and then this girl who has ADHD heard him and got really mad so of course me and abby were talking about that. then randomly i started lagging, cuz whenever my brother turns on the PS3 my internet dies when he doesn't remind me, so i kept pushing enter like an ignorant fool. then, whadaya know. i double; NO! TRIPLE freaking posted. so there were 3 of what i said on the chat. so abby laughed at me. 5 minutes later abby double posted. hahaha if you don't get it here are some pictures.

http://i43.tinypic.com/256a93l.png
&&
http://i41.tinypic.com/2lke9vt.png

also, i'm happy! i learned how to use a sewing machine the other day and i made my little brother a fat lopsided hat. yay me. it took half the time that it took me to make a handmade one.
also as abby said i just finished my tap dance performance. you can find my vid at
http://youtube.com/iomoo
^^^
i also have a strange addiction to miranda cosgrove. i dont know why. d:
one of my best friends thats not abby is in asia right now so i have no one to talk to, considering abby makes me go on aim and then doesn't talk to me lol. and then when i g2g she begs me to stay online. booooo.
i'm going to warped tour concert this saturday. YAYYYYYY. lol.
i'm going to japan in august too! YAYYYYYY. lol.
i'm going to miss everyone at my old school so yeah if yall read this (if abby shows you) then you're in my thoughts. sorta. everyone except for like 10 people. jaykayyyy lol. i hate it when people say bitchy things and expect it to be ok like
abby: sara stfu.
sara: what..
abby: lol :D actually abby never says 'lol' so i meant to write 'haha.'
sara: wtf is wrong with you woman
abby: what did you just say??
sara: lololol...
yeah hate that. id make a video on it but communitychannel beat me to it.
also its weird but for some reason ive been looking for sweatshirts with my friend kira recently. we're like dying to find hoodies with no zippers. curse summertime. :P
anyways im wrapping this up.
bye.

2 comments:

  1. dide wtf you have it all wrong. i never say "lol" switch it to haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry!! renaldo hacked my account. dam you, italianomexicano!!

    ReplyDelete