Sunday, June 7, 2009

emily osment.

ok sorry for double post but seriously the stupidest thing just hapened
so this girl i hate, abby or ebbie, was like asking me to photoshop something for her friend that was ACTUALLY for herself. this is the pic here.
http://www.disneycelebrities.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/emily-osment-hannah-montana.jpg

and so she was using reverse phsycology to do it for her (remove the background since i know how to use photoshop) and so i did. and so i sent it to this annoying girls email and guess what? its the wrong effing email. so she starts yelling at me and beating me and praising me and petting me and feeding me and tells me to send it to gmail instead of gmx and so i was like fuuuu and had to look at EMILY OSMENT again and reattach it blah blah.
and so yeah.
and also i hope you all like the new layout. ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment